Our Rooms & facilities
BnB ZOH consists of 4 apartments with a total of 10 rooms. Three 2-bedroom apartments and one 4-bedroom apartment. These 4 apartments are situated around the central common area, where the reception is located. A coffee bar, flexible workplace and a space for exhibitions and the selling of art and design can be found here as well.
Each bedroom has its own unique hand painted funky animal art door, painted by artist Corkville. With its concrete polished flooring with 3d printed lighting, design furniture and art, the design of the rooms can be best described as raw and elegant.
Room Specifications & facilities
– each room has a queen size double bed
– every two rooms share one large bathroom
(with a maximum of four guest per bathroom)
– free wireless high-speed internet
– free coffee and tea in a shared large kitchen
– each room has its own free digital flat screen TV
– large shared basic equipped kitchen
(no stove but oven/microwave)
– breakfast is served at café Oma Ietje, located in the building
next to BnB ZOH.
Prices range from € 220,- up to € 460,- per night inclusive 9% VAT and exclusive city tax 7% depending on the apartment.
From 2020 tourism fee has to be paid. € 3,- Per person per night. On top of the tourism tax of 7%.
It is always possible to book an entire apartment for a group. Check out our terms and conditions for the possibilities.